Does someone from your business need to travel overseas for a short period of time? Even during the pandemic there are times when travelling for business may be essential. Your company may need to complete an important deal, visit a new production premises or attend a meeting in person.
Where can employees with business travel insurance receive treatment?
Does business travel insurance cover pre-existing conditions?
Business travel insurance and Covid-19
Travel Security Services
Taking a holistic view of your wellbeing, our business travel insurance also includes 24/7 access to security services for advice and information on potential threats such as terrorism, civil unrest and severe weather risks.
Before you travel:
- Country intelligence and security advice about a number of countries
While you are away:
- Contact our emergency security assistance hotline to speak to a security specialist
- Daily security news updates
Business travel insurance and remote working
How long does business travel insurance last?
There are three options when it comes to the length of time business travel insurance lasts:
- 90 travel days per year per insured person
- 180 travel days per year per insured person
- Or cover is for a maximum number of business travel days across all employees per insurance year
If you have more questions about our emergency medical insurance get in touch with us, we are happy to answer them.