In an effort to create online services that are more autonomous, faster and easier to use, we are pleased to announce a number of new features.
Menu items and field labels
Some menu items and field labels have been renamed for ease of use and clarity. However, they still perform the same functions. The main changes are as follows...
- 'Policy search and change' has been renamed 'Member search'
- 'New policy' has been renamed 'Add Employee'
- 'View policy' has been renamed 'View/Change'
- 'Re-enable policy' has been renamed 'Reactivate Employee'
- 'Re-setup policy' has been renamed 'New Policy (re-use details)'
- We've also enhanced the menu at the top, now it highlights the section you're currently in.
Where appropriate, we've added additional information (denoted by the icon left) to help explain field labels and new messages, in order to better explain errors or warnings.
Simplified member details
The process of adding or modifying member's details has been enhanced in a number of ways. The types of changes you can make to a policy can be different from one member to the next. These changes depend on the type of plan or group scheme they belong to and the facilities that are available to them. The following enhancements have been made:
- Only functions which are available to a particular policy are displayed.
- Field's of information that cannot be changed, will be disabled in advance.
- Date fields now have 'Date pickers' or Calendars, thereby making it easier to input dates in the correct format.
Available in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
Your online account can be accessed in any of our five supported languages at any time. Simply choose your preferred language from the drop-down menu when logging in.