Taking care of the specific needs of IGOs for over 50 years
We appreciate the very specific nature of your Intergovernmental Organisation and have been working hand in hand with large IGO clients for over 5 decades. Tailoring our solutions and providing creative plan set up to fit budgetary constrains and language requirement, contain cost while providing access to healthcare for IGO Staff everywhere.
Digital or in-person support available round the clock, wherever work or life takes your staff
Talk to our team to discuss options to suit the specific needs of your organisation
Affinity schemes for the fellows of the European Union (EU) or the United Nations (UN)
International insurance with Group terms can be offered when there are three or more staff members.
For groups wishing to get a quote for international health insurance, please contact ourwho will be happy to provide you with a quote based on your requirements.
Moratorium underwriting sets a waiting period for pre-existing medical conditions to limit the insurance risk. This means that:
- You won't need to tell us about pre-existing conditions of any member to be covered when you apply.
- There will be a 24-month waiting period before claims for any pre-existing medical conditions may become eligible.
- Pre-existing medical conditions may be covered, provided the member did not have symptoms, needed or received treatment, medication, a special diet or advice, or had any other indications of the condition. This is suitable for individuals or groups where members have no pre-existing conditions.
- Claims Process may be longer as each time we receive a claim, we'll look at the member medical history. We may also ask for additional information to understand if the symptom or condition is new or pre-existing.
- This option is available to individuals or groups with 3 to 9 policies
- Availability of Moratorium Underwriting is dependent on geographical location and the relevant local country regulations in place.
Full medical underwriting is when we assess the insurance risk before cover starts. This means that:
- You’ll be asked to complete a medical questionnaire for each person to be covered, telling us about pre-existing conditions when you apply.
- Pre-existing conditions may not be covered (or there may be a surcharge to cover pre-existing conditions). Members will be asked to complete an application form disclosing their medical history before cover starts. Our underwriting team will then assess the information and decide if we are able to offer cover for medical conditions disclosed on the form.
- Claims process is shorter because we already know if pre-existing conditions are covered.
- This option is available to individuals or groups with 3 to 9 policies.
Medical History Disregarded terms is when members’ health information is not assessed. This means that:
- You won't need to tell us about pre-existing conditions of any member to be covered.
- Pre-existing conditions are usually covered.
- Claims process is shorter because we already know that pre-existing conditions are covered.
- This option is usually offered to groups with more than 10 policies.
Allianz Care offers dummy for groups who only wish to cover the medical emergencies of employees travelling abroad. The group can be covered for single or multiple trips to the region where the healthcare plan is held for up to or a combined maximum of either:
- 90 travel days per insurance year each
- 180 travel days per insurance year each
* Please note that the purpose of this insurance plan is to provide medical care during emergency situations. Any ongoing or further treatment that is required after the emergency situation is not covered by this policy. The areas of cover are subject to our terms and conditions
For further information, please contact our dummy.