Allianz Advantage -
Proven meets pioneering
For more 130 years, we have helped international organisations of all sizes to look after the health of their employees.
As a proven market leader recognised around the world for its insurance expertise and financial stability, we know that what got us here won’t keep us at the top.
That’s why we are investing and building the future, building pioneering ecosystems and innovative solutions. Combining tradition of excellence with our drive to go beyond the traditional is what sets us apart from the competition.
The right fit for your international organisation
Why choose us?
As a world leader in International health insurance, Allianz Partners has the expertise and experience to provide support to groups of all sizes around the world.
Visit our Business Hub
International insurance with Group terms can be offered when there are three or more staff members.
For groups wishing to get a quote for international health insurance, please contact our Sales Support Team who will be happy to provide you with a quote based on your requirements.
Moratorium underwriting sets a waiting period for pre-existing medical conditions to limit the insurance risk. This means that:
- You won't need to tell us about pre-existing conditions of any member to be covered when you apply.
- There will be a 24-month waiting period before claims for any pre-existing medical conditions may become eligible.
- Pre-existing medical conditions may be covered, provided the member did not have symptoms, needed or received treatment, medication, a special diet or advice, or had any other indications of the condition. This is suitable for individuals or groups where members have no pre-existing conditions.
- Claims Process may be longer as each time we receive a claim, we'll look at the member medical history. We may also ask for additional information to understand if the symptom or condition is new or pre-existing.
- This option is available to individuals or groups with 3 to 9 policies
- Availability of Moratorium Underwriting is dependent on geographical location and the relevant local country regulations in place.
Medical History Disregarded terms is members’ health information is not assessed. This means that:
- You won't need to tell us about pre-existing conditions of any member to be covered.
- Pre-existing conditions are usually covered.
- Claims process is shorter because we already know that pre-existing conditions are covered.
- This option is usually offered to groups with more than 10 policies.
Allianz Care offers dummyEmergency Healthcare Plans for groups who only wish to cover the medical emergencies of employees travelling abroad. The group can be covered for single or multiple trips to the region where the healthcare plan is held for up to or a combined maximum of either:
- 90 travel days per insurance year each
- 180 travel days per insurance year each
* Please note that the purpose of this insurance plan is to provide medical care during emergency situations. Any ongoing or further treatment that is required after the emergency situation is not covered by this policy. The areas of cover are subject to our terms and conditions
For further information, please contact our dummySales team.