Our focus is on earning and maintaining customer loyalty through superior service. However, we understand that despite our best efforts, we may not always meet our customer's expectations. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, internal complaint handling procedures are in place to deal with your concerns effectively and in a timely manner.
Should you wish to register a complaint with us, you can:
- Contact our Helpline
- Email us at email@example.com or
- Address your concerns in writing to: Customer Advocacy Team, Allianz Care, 15 Joyce Way, Park West Business Campus, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland
When registering your complaint, please provide as much relevant information as possible, including your policy number, summary of your complaint and any actions already taken to address the issue (if any).
Our internal complaints handling procedure is as follows:
- Following receipt of a complaint, Allianz Care creates a complaint case and starts the investigation of the issue that causes the complaint, in order to find a solution/response.
- If the complaint is not resolved within 10 business days of receipt, we acknowledge it in writing. We also inform you about when we expect to be in a position to resolve the complaint and about the person in our company who is dealing with your complaint case.
- The above person will be your contact person until the complaint is resolved or until it cannot be progressed any further.
- Some complaints received are quite complex and may take a little time to resolve. You will, however, be kept fully informed throughout the process. If after 40 business days from the date of receipt your complaint has not been resolved, we will write to you to advise the updated position and to notify you of the anticipated timeframe for the conclusion of the investigation.
- Within 5 business days of the conclusion of the investigation, Allianz Care will issue a resolution letter detailing the outcome of the investigation. This letter will include:
-The outcome of the investigation.
-If applicable, an explanation of the terms of any offer that the company is prepared to make in settlement of the complaint.
Whatever the outcome of a complaint, we will explain why we have reached that decision and offer assistance to you in any way we can.
Upon completion of our complaint procedure, in the unlikely event that the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can refer your complaint to the La Mediation de l'Assurance.
Correspondance should be addressed to:
La Mediation de l'Assurance, TSA 50 110-75441, Paris Cedex 09, France
Tél. : + (00 33) 1 45 23 40 71
Fax : + (00 33) 1 45 23 27 15
An online form is located at http://www.mediation-assurance.org/Saisir+le+mediateur
If you are covered under a plan designed for Qatar
Please note that you can refer your complaint to the Qatar Financial Centre’s Customer Dispute Resolution Scheme. The Customer Dispute Resolution Scheme is an independent body authorized to arbitrate between companies regulated by the Qatar Financial Centre Regulatory Authority and their customers:
Customer Dispute Resolution Scheme
PO Box 22989