We cover treatment for COVID-19. Vaccination costs are also covered if you have this benefit within your policy. Please note cover is subject to the terms and conditions, benefit limits and area of cover of the policy and costs must be reasonable and customary.
Please visit our FAQ to see our terms and conditions and to find out more. Cover is not provided if any element of the cover, benefit, activity, business or underlying business violates any applicable sanction law or regulations of the United Nations, the European Union or any other applicable economic or trade sanction law or regulations.
€200 back on Health Benefits
This is the geographical territory where your cover is valid. We offer multiple geographical area of cover options – please check your Insurance Certificate to confirm which one applies to you.
For example, if your area of cover is “Worldwide”, this means that your cover will be valid everywhere in the world. If your area of cover is “Africa”, then your cover will be valid everywhere in Africa.
*Our policies don’t provide any cover or benefit for any business or activity to the extent that either the cover or benefit or the underlying business or activity would violate any applicable sanction law or regulations of the United Nations, the European Union or any other applicable economic or trade sanction law or regulations.
Credit card (Annual 0% surcharge, Half-yearly +3% surcharge, Quarterly 4% surcharge, and Monthly +5% surcharge).
Bank transfer (Annual 0% surcharge, Half-yearly +3% surcharge, and Quarterly 4% surcharge). Option for monthly payments is not available.
Cheque (Annual 0% surcharge, Half-yearly +3% surcharge, and Quarterly 4% surcharge). Option for monthly payments is not available.
Important terms and conditions
We must receive your application within 30 days from the date the corporate/group cover ended. Also, you must have been covered by Allianz Care under a corporate/ group policy for a minimum of 12 months before the start date of your new continuation cover. Only those family members who were covered under your corporate / group policy are eligible to apply for the continuation cover.
- Terms & conditions apply. Allianz Care reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms or conditions without notice.
- The cover provided by Allianz Care is not a substitute for local compulsory health insurance, e.g., for members resident in Germany, our cover is not a legally appropriate substitute for German compulsory health insurance.
- This is a promotional page only. Cover is subject to our policy terms and conditions as set out by our .
- When the underwriting process is completed we will advise you in writing of our acceptance terms and any changes to the premium quoted
* There are no new waiting periods only if you choose a plan that provides equal or lesser cover than that provided under your group medical scheme. If you upgrade your plan waiting periods will apply.