Changing jobs or leaving one of our company expat healthcare plans?
Here’s how you can keep your insurance cover
To do this we use our “HealthRank Forecast” assessment tool that considers your claiming history – this makes the onboarding process simpler, hassle free and makes the cover more affordable for you.
Your cover is also subject to:
• Policy definitions and exclusions
• Any special conditions shown on your Insurance Certificate (and on the Special Condition Form issued before the policy comes into effect, where relevant).
• Any policy endorsements, policy terms and conditions and any other legal requirements.
• Costs being reasonable and customary in accordance with country of treatment, standard and generally accepted medical procedures. If we consider a claim to be inappropriate, we reserve the right to decline or reduce the amount we pay.
International insurance cover is not provided if any element of the cover, benefit, activity, business or underlying business violates any applicable sanction law or regulations of the United Nations, the European Union or any other applicable economic or trade sanction law or regulations.
Please check your Insurance Certificate, Benefit Guide and Table of Benefits to find out more.
Swipe to view more
- Where necessary treatment is not available locally, we will evacuate the insured person to the nearest appropriate medical centre
- Where ongoing treatment is required, we will cover hotel accommodation costs
- Evacuation in the event of unavailability of adequately screened blood
- If medical necessity prevents an immediate return trip following discharge from an in-patient episode of care, we will cover hotel accommodation costs
Global Health Services
This is the geographical territory where your cover is valid. We offer multiple geographical area of cover options – please check your Insurance Certificate to confirm which one applies to you.
For example, if your area of cover is “Worldwide”, this means that your cover will be valid everywhere in the world. If your area of cover is “Africa”, then your cover will be valid everywhere in Africa.
*Our policies don’t provide any cover or benefit for any business or activity to the extent that either the cover or benefit or the underlying business or activity would violate any applicable sanction law or regulations of the United Nations, the European Union or any other applicable economic or trade sanction law or regulations. The areas of cover are subject to your policy terms and conditions.
You can choose to pay your premiums annually, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly by direct debit or credit card. You can also pay by cheque or bank transfer, but monthly payments won’t be available if you choose one these payment methods.
Payments are subject to the following administration surcharges: 0% for annual payment, 3% for half-yearly payments, 4% for quarterly payments and 5% for monthly payments.
Important terms and conditions
We must receive your application within 30 days from the date the corporate/group cover ended. Also, you must have been covered by Allianz Care under a corporate/ group policy for a minimum of 12 months before the start date of your new continuation cover. Only those family members who were covered under your corporate / group policy are eligible to apply for the continuation cover.
- Terms & conditions apply. Allianz Care reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms or conditions without notice.
- The cover provided by Allianz Care is not a substitute for local compulsory health insurance, e.g., for members resident in Germany, our cover is not a legally appropriate substitute for German compulsory health insurance.
- This is a promotional page only. Cover is subject to our policy terms and conditions as set out by our
- Waiting periods will not apply only if you choose a plan that provides equal or lesser cover than that provided under your group medical scheme. If you upgrade your plan waiting periods will apply.