Digital or in-person support available around the clock
wherever work - or life - takes your employees
24/7 helpline in 6 languages
Covid-19 cover and support
Your cover is also subject to:
• Policy definitions and exclusions
• Any special conditions shown on your Insurance Certificate (and on the Special Condition Form issued before the policy comes into effect, where relevant).
• Any policy endorsements, policy terms and conditions and any other legal requirements.
• Costs being reasonable and customary in accordance with country of treatment, standard and generally accepted medical procedures. If we consider a claim to be inappropriate, we reserve the right to decline or reduce the amount we pay.
Cover is not provided if any element of the cover, benefit, activity, business or underlying business violates any applicable sanction law or regulations of the United Nations, the European Union or any other applicable economic or trade sanction law or regulations.
Please check your Insurance Certificate, Benefit Guide and Table of Benefits to find out more.
Global telehealth services
Free fitness app
Monthly live webinars
Your teams are working digitally and remotely… and so should their health cover
Swipe to view more
Your benefits explained
Haven’t found a plan to suit your needs and budget?
Specialised group healthcare plans
Regional Plans for Groups
Seafearer health insurance
Diplomats health insurance
Looking for a different solution?
Life & Disability
Emergency Medical Cover
Global Health Services
International insurance with Group terms can be offered when there are three or more staff members.
For groups wishing to get a quote for international health insurance, please contact ourwho will be happy to provide you with a quote based on your requirements.
The group can be covered for single or multiple trips to the region where the healthcare plan is held for up to or a combined maximum of either:
- 90 travel days per insurance year each
- 180 travel days per insurance year each
* Please note that the purpose of this insurance plan is to provide medical care during emergency situations. Any ongoing or further treatment that is required after the emergency situation is not covered by this policy. The areas of cover are subject to our terms and conditions.