Allianz Care has today announced the launch of a new international health insurance solution aimed at small to medium sized IGOs with between 10 to 300 staff members.
Allianz Worldwide Care is the international health division of Allianz Worldwide Partners and specialises in providing international health, life and disability insurance to the IGO, NGO and Governmental sector, and businesses, as well as private health insurance for individuals living or working abroad.
The plans for Intergovernmental Organisations will allow small to medium sized IGOs to provide comprehensive international health insurance to their staff members. Specifically designed to meet the needs of this market, the plans include:
- 3 interchangeable levels of cover to suit different budgets and needs
- A dedicated IGO support team
- Simple and convenient pricing structure
- Access to 750,000+ medical providers worldwide, with widespread direct billing
- Cover provided on a Medical History Disregarded (MHD) basis
- 24/7 medical advice
- Superior service and response times
- 24/7 multilingual helpline and emergency assistance
- A simple, fast and easy process for submitting medical claims via the My Health app