Cover for you and your family
International Health Insurance
In the context of this page We/Our/Us is Orient Insurance PJSC.
Making access to healthcare simpler, easier and safer
Are you an expat based in or moving to Dubai?
Digital or in-person support around the clock
International health insurance plans for Dubai
Build your plan
With our international health insurance plans, you can choose one that best suit your needs and budget
Choose your Core and Out-patient plans
Our core plan options include a comprehensive selection of in-patient benefits, day-care and out-patient benefits such as hospital accommodation, surgery, medical evacuation and much more.
All our core plans include a selection of Global Health Services that aim to improve the quality of your life.
As per Dubai Health Authority requirements, an Out-patient Plans must be selected with a Core Plan
Add any of the optional plans
Choose your area of cover:
Worldwide, Worldwide excluding USA
Choose your medical network
We offer a choice of medical networks you can select depending on your requirements:
- Comprehensive Network: includes all medical providers in our UAE network.
- Comprehensive Network excl. CCAD: includes all medical providers in our UAE network with exclusion of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
- Standard Network includes all medical providers in our UAE network with exclusion of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, out-patient treatment at American Hospital, and hospitals in the Mediclinic Group.
- RN Enhanced Network: includes a list of selected providers that cover the full spectrum of medical services throughout the UAE.
Health insurance plans for Dubai at a glance
Swipe to view more
Dubai Elite Individual
Dubai Prime Individual
Dubai Select Individual
Global Health Services
Out-patient benefits at a glance
Overall Maximum Policy Limit
Overall Maximum Policy Limit
Policy Limit $51,000
Checks are limited to:
- Physical examination
- Blood tests (full blood count, biochemistry, lipid profile, thyroid function test, liver function test, kidney function test)
- Cardiovascular examination (physical examination, electrocardiogram, blood pressure)
- Neurological examination (physical examination)
- Bone densitometry (every five years for women aged 50+)
We offer a choice of medical networks you can select depending on your requirements
Comprehensive Network excl. CCAD
RN Enhanced Network
Why choose us?
(free) to electronically complete it)
This is the geographical territory where your cover is valid. We offer multiple geographical area of cover options – please check your Insurance Certificate to confirm which one applies to you.
For example, if your area of cover is “Worldwide”, this means that your cover will be valid everywhere in the world. If your area of cover is “Africa”, then your cover will be valid everywhere in Africa.
*Our policies don’t provide any cover or benefit for any business or activity to the extent that either the cover or benefit or the underlying business or activity would violate any applicable sanction law or regulations of the United Nations, the European Union or any other applicable economic or trade sanction law or regulations. The areas of cover are subject to your policy terms and conditions.
Already a member?
Did you know that we have a support page for members in the UAE with all you need to know to make the most of your cover.