Making access to healthcare simpler, easier and safer
Do you live in the UK or are you planning on moving there?
Do you travel frequently, either alone or with your family?
If so, we can make access to healthcare easier for you. We've designed international health insurance solutions to provide global access to healthcare to expats after Brexit.
Our Core Plans are flexible, affordable and comprehensive, covering in-patient and day-care treatments, at home and abroad. Our plans also include treatment for covid-19.
Your cover is also subject to:
- Policy definitions and exclusions
- Any special conditions shown on your Insurance Certificate (and on the Special Condition Form issued before the policy comes into effect, where relevant).
- Any policy endorsements, policy terms and conditions and any other legal requirements.
- Costs being reasonable and customary in accordance with country of treatment, standard and generally accepted medical procedures. If we consider a claim to be inappropriate, we reserve the right to decline or reduce the amount we pay.
Cover is not provided if any element of the cover, benefit, activity, business or underlying business violates any applicable sanction law or regulations of the United Nations, the European Union or any other applicable economic or trade sanction law or regulations.
Please check your Insurance Certificate, Benefit Guide and Table of Benefits to find out more.
Digital or in-person support around the clock
Build your plan
With our international healthcare range of plans, you can choose one that best suit your needs and budget
Choose your Core plan and pick a deductible
Add any of the optional plans
Choose your area of cover:
Worldwide, Worldwide excluding USA
Swipe to view more
- Where necessary treatment is not available locally, we will evacuate the insured person to the nearest appropriate medical centre
- Where ongoing treatment is required, we will cover hotel accommodation costs
- Evacuation in the event of unavailability of adequately screened blood
- If medical necessity prevents an immediate return trip following discharge from an in-patient episode of care ,we will cover hotel accommodation costs for a max. of 7 days
Global Health Services
Optional Core Plan Deductibles
Discount on your annual premium when you don’t add a maternity plan
0% premium discount
5% premium discount
10% premium discount
20% premium discount
35% premium discount
50% premium discount
60% premium discount
Discount on your annual premium when you add a maternity plan
0% premium discount
2.5% premium discount
5% premium discount
10% premium discount
17.5% premium discount
25% premium discount
30% premium discount
Get your health cover in a few simple steps
APPLY WITH MORATORIUM UNDERWRITING
Why choose us?
Interested in more?
*Our policies don’t provide any cover or benefit for any business or activity to the extent that either the cover or benefit or the underlying business or activity would violate any applicable sanction law or regulations of the United Nations, the European Union or any other applicable economic or trade sanction law or regulations. The areas of cover are subject to your policy terms and conditions.
We generally cover pre-existing conditions (including pre-existing chronic conditions), unless we say otherwise in writing before policy inception. If your underwriting terms are moratorium or CPME/CTT (previously MORI), there will be a 24 month waiting period before claims for any pre-existing medical conditions may become eligible. Once you’ve completed a continuous 24-month period after your start date, your pre-existing medical condition may be covered, provided that you’ve not had symptoms, needed or received treatment, medication, a special diet or advice, or had any other indications of the condition.
Moratorium underwriting sets a waiting period for pre-existing medical conditions to limit the insurance risk. This means that:
- You won't need to tell us about pre-existing conditions of any member to be covered when you apply.
- There will be a 24-month waiting period before claims for any pre-existing medical conditions will become eligible.
- Pre-existing medical conditions may be covered, provided the member did not have symptoms, needed or received treatment, medication, a special diet or advice, or had any other indications of the condition. This is suitable for individuals or groups where members have no pre-existing conditions.
- Claims Process may be longer as each time we receive a claim, we'll look at the member medical history. We may also ask for additional information to understand if the symptom or condition is new or pre-existing.
- This option is available to individuals or groups with 3 to 9 policies
- Availability of Moratorium Underwriting is dependent on geographical location and the relevant local country regulations in place.
Full medical underwriting is when we assess the insurance risk before cover starts. This means that:
- You’ll be asked to complete a medical questionnaire for each person to be covered, telling us about pre-existing conditions when you apply.
- Pre-existing conditions may not be covered (or there may be a surcharge to cover pre-existing conditions). Members will be asked to complete an application form disclosing their medical history before cover starts. Our underwriting team will then assess the information and decide if we are able to offer cover for medical conditions disclosed on the form.
- Claims process is shorter because we already know if pre-existing conditions are covered.
- This option is available to individuals or groups with 3 to 9 policies.
For all products, there is a 30 day cooling off period from the start date. After this, the policy may not be cancelled until renewal, regardless of whether a monthly or annual payment frequency is chosen. For more information please contact our dedicated sales team on .
Already a member?
Did you know that we have a support page with all you need to know to make the most of your cover.
Allianz Partners' Product oversight and goverance Statement
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is a key part of the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) move to principles based regulation. Its aim is to deliver improved outcomes for customers. We recognise the importance of the FCA’s aim and have developed this TCF Policy which we apply to our business.