Why should I get an international short-term insurance?
Cover is subject to policy terms and conditions.
Why choose Flexicare?
- Flexible contract duration: choose between 3 , 6 or 9 month policies, as it suits.
- Comprehensive cover: vaccinations, specialist fees and diagnostic tests and many more benefits included.
- Peace of mind: option to add repatriation to your cover, so you can receive treatment in your home country, where possible.
- Freedom of choice: use any medical provider within your region of cover. Any doctor, any hospital of your choosing.
- We’ll take care of it: we’ll settle the bill directly with the hospital for most in-patient treatments.
- Quick and efficient Out-patient claims are reimbursed within 48 hours.
We are available around the clock
Covid-19 cover and support
Your cover is also subject to:
• Policy definitions and exclusions
• Any special conditions shown on your Insurance Certificate (and on the Special Condition Form issued before the policy comes into effect, where relevant).
• Any policy endorsements, policy terms and conditions and any other legal requirements.
• Costs being reasonable and customary in accordance with country of treatment, standard and generally accepted medical procedures. If we consider a claim to be inappropriate, we reserve the right to decline or reduce the amount we pay.
Cover is not provided if any element of the cover, benefit, activity, business or underlying business violates any applicable sanction law or regulations of the United Nations, the European Union or any other applicable economic or trade sanction law or regulations.
Please check your Insurance Certificate, Benefit Guide and Table of Benefits to find out more.