To request a binding quote
1. This estimation makes no promise of cover at the price displayed. This will be an indicative "non-binding" estimate intended to provide a rough guide for marketing purposes only. The quick estimate presented here is based on a number of assumptions which may not be applicable to your business. Please request a binding quote to get an accurate price.
2. Employees are not subject to underwriting for groups of 10 or more persons, i.e. Their medical history is disregarded so they’ll have no health assessment forms to fill in. Groups of 3-9 persons will be subject to underwriting which will require the submission of a health declaration questionnaire. This price estimate does not account for underwritten groups. Also, any employee over 65 in any case is subject to underwriting. Underwritten applicants are assumed to be healthy with no significant pre-existing conditions for the purposes of this quick estimate.
3. We round up to the nearest Euro, Dollar, Pound or Swiss Franc.
4. Cover is based on our international healthcare plans. If your staff’s destination country is better served by one of our locally compliant ", this quick estimate* may significantly underestimate the cost of cover. Please contact our sales team for an accurate quote.
5. Full annual premium is paid up front, no part payments e.g. half-yearly, quarterly or monthly.
6. The destination country is the same for all persons to be covered under this group policy. For an accurate price, please request a binding quote.
7. The destination country selection "Other" is in the mid-range in terms of cost for all employees (e.g. New Zealand).
8. All employees are under 70 years of age.
9. Does not include any local insurance premium taxes (IPT), fees or charges.
10. No deductible / excess applies i.e. no out of pocket expenses for your employees other than costs beyond any benefit limits outlined in the table of benefits. However, deductibles are available to lower your annual premium if you request a binding quote.
11. All offers will be subject to local regulations in your jurisdiction.
12. Premium is based on a policy beginning today.
13. Plan selections are tied to a single level of cover selector in this quick estimate tool. You will have greater plan choices if you request a binding quote.
** Our policies don’t provide any cover or benefit for any business or activity to the extent that either the cover or benefit or the underlying business or activity would violate any applicable sanction law or regulations of the United Nations, the European Union or any other applicable economic or trade sanction law or regulations.
*** Global health services include an Expat Assistance Program, Travel Security Services, Olive preventative care engine and more.
**** Subject to benefit limits, please refer to the Table of benefits (Tap the "COMPARE ALL BENEFITS" button) for full details