Cover for you and your family
International Health Insurance
The insurer for our Singapore plans is Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE Singapore. AWP Health & Life SA, trading as Allianz Care provides administration services and technical support for the policy.
Individual Medical Insurance in Singapore. Why Choose us?
We secure your future
Explore our range of
health insurance plans for Singapore
Swipe to view more
Singapore Premier Individual
Singapore Club Individual
Singapore Classic Individual
- Where necessary treatment is not available locally, we will evacuate the insured person to the nearest appropriate medical centre
- Where ongoing treatment is required, we will cover hotel accommodation costs
- Evacuation in the event of unavailability of adequately screened blood
- If medical necessity prevents an immediate return trip following discharge from an in-patient episode of care, we will cover hotel accommodation costs up to a max of 7 days
Optional Medical Benefits:
Get your health cover in a few simple steps
Getting your policy is much easier and faster when you choose our Moratorium underwriting option
Don't see the right medical plan for you?
Apply for cover today
We offer international health insurance plans in multiple areas – please check your Insurance Certificate to confirm which one applies to you.
For example, if your area of cover is “Worldwide”, this means that your cover will be valid everywhere in the world. If your area of cover is “Singapore”, then your cover will be valid everywhere in Singapore.
*Our policies don’t provide any cover or benefit for any business or activity to the extent that either the cover or benefit or the underlying business or activity would violate any applicable sanction law or regulations of the United Nations, the European Union or any other applicable economic or trade sanction law or regulations. The areas of cover are subject to your policy terms and conditions.
Moratorium underwriting sets a waiting period for pre-existing medical conditions to limit the insurance risk. This means that:
- You won't need to tell us about pre-existing conditions of any member to be covered when you apply.
- There will be a 24-month waiting period before claims for any pre-existing medical conditions may become eligible.
- Pre-existing medical conditions may be covered, provided the member did not have symptoms, needed or received treatment, medication, a special diet or advice, or had any other indications of the condition. This is suitable for individuals or groups where members have no pre-existing conditions.
- Claims Process may be longer as each time we receive a claim, we'll look at the member medical history. We may also ask for additional information to understand if the symptom or condition is new or pre-existing.
- This option is available to individuals or groups with 3 to 9 policies
- Availability of Moratorium Underwriting is dependent on geographical location and the relevant local country regulations in place.
Full medical underwriting is when we assess the insurance risk before cover starts. This means that:
- You’ll be asked to complete a medical questionnaire for each person to be covered, telling us about pre-existing conditions when you apply.
- Pre-existing conditions may not be covered (or there may be a surcharge to cover pre-existing conditions). Members will be asked to complete an application form disclosing their medical history before cover starts. Our underwriting team will then assess the information and decide if we are able to offer cover for medical conditions disclosed on the form.
- Claims process is shorter because we already know if pre-existing conditions are covered.
- This option is available to individuals or groups with 3 to 9 policies.
Medical History Disregarded terms is when members’ health information is not assessed. This means that:
- You won't need to tell us about pre-existing conditions of any member to be covered.
- Pre-existing conditions are usually covered.
- Claims process is shorter because we already know that pre-existing conditions are covered.
- This option is usually offered to groups with more than 10 policies.
Most of our contracts are for one year – but we have a short-term plan to suit members who need international health insurance for less than a year.
For all products, there is a 30 day cooling off period from the start date. After this, the policy may not be cancelled until renewal, regardless of whether a monthly or annual payment frequency is chosen. For more information please contact our dedicated sales team on +353 1 514 8480.
We generally cover pre-existing conditions (including pre-existing chronic conditions), unless we say otherwise in writing before policy inception. If your underwriting terms are moratorium,there will be a 24 months waiting period before claims for any pre-existing medical conditions may become eligible. Once you’ve completed a continuous 24-month period after your start date, your pre-existing medical condition may be covered, provided that you’ve not had symptoms, needed or received treatment, medication, a special diet or advice, or had any other indications of the condition.
For further information, Please call our dedicated sales team.
Already a member?
Did you know that we have a support page for members with all you need to know to make the most of your cover.